Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Wearing of identity card/name tag daily is compulsory
- Punctuality and daily attendance are strictly insisted upon while disobedience, misconduct irregular attendance justify dismissal.
- Leave of absence will be given for serious reasons only. A letter/application is required from the parent/guardian when the student returns to school. Medical leave is only acceptable when it has a medical certificate attached with it.
- Acts of vandalism of school property/uniform are liable to serve action. The decision of the Principal will be final. Running, playing and shouting in the school building is strictly prohibited.
- The School is not responsible for any articles misplaced or lost by the student.
- Fingernails should be short and clean. Hair should be short and neatly combed. Girls should keep their hair neatly tied.
- No student should take part in Processions or rowdy celebrations. Guns, ammunition, drugs, smoking (Cigarette, shisha etc.) are strictly forbidden in the school premises.
- The school does not hold itself responsible for any incidents with students outside the premises during or after school hours.
- No Collection of funds for any purpose whatsoever maybe started without the prior written
permission of the Principal.
- Students are advised to refrain from the use of cell phones during the class until allowed by the class teacher for study purpose. Student can use the mobile phones only in the common room.
- No College type of student political unions are allowed to form or function in the school.
- Students are responsible for the apparatus being used by them in the Laboratory. Any apparatus missing or broken after the practical, will be the sole responsibility of the class or student who will have to restore the damage by paying the cost of the apparatus.
- Students are forbidden to write any remarks in a book borrowed from the school library or to underline words. Any mutilation or scribbling will be penalised with a fine as may be imposed by the School.
- Damage to a book borrowed from the school library will be penalised with a fine amounting to the cost of the book or replacement.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.