Basic Admission Information
- Admissions are opened from March to August
- Academic session begins in August/September each year
- Each academic year consists of two terms Sep-Dec/Jan- May
- Annual exams are conducted in May/June
- No Student is allowed admission without passing the Interview.
Application forms together with Prospectus are available at the school office should be filled in school.
Selection of students is on merit; the decision of the management and school administration is final and cannot be challenged.
Submission of Admission Form
The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- Admission Form (On the File Inside Cover)
- Review the rules and regulations
- Correspondence Form
- Forms 1,2,3 & 4
- Bond Paper (a sample has been placed in your admission file)
Please buy an Original bond paper and submit it along with the other documents.
- Fee structure form
- Review the Medical form
- Photocopy of School report card(s)Classes IX-X and XI for external candidates only
- CNIC of Parents (External User only)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (quantity 16)
- Family Photograph Post Card Size
- School Leaving Certificate Original
University of Cambridge CIE Students shall pay for University of Cambridge CIE Registration Fee and
charges to Saint Michael’s Convent School, which is paid directly to the British Council Pakistan by the
Saint Michael’s Convent School.
- Fees is payable on 12 calendar months basis (Which Includes June-August period).
Fee is subject to review annually
- Scholarships are available on merit in both A Level’s 1 st and 2 nd Year.